Do you thrive in faith-based work and have a passion for protecting young people?
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team in Luton tackling complex safeguarding issues. The right person will work on a part-time basis and support our youth and training projects as well as our annual conference.
The role will involve:
- liaising with schools, faith organisations, charities and other groups to organise activities and events
- promoting these events and registering attendees
- organising evaluations and feedback, and other post-event follow up
Ideal applicants should:
- be able to work with initiative and manage their own workload
- have experience of working with diverse groups of people
- have experience coordinating an event or activity
- be committed to continuous professional development, and open to reflecting on existing perceptions and ideas
FACES is partnership of Christian and Muslim organisations including churches, mosques, charities and community groups. Find out more our partner organisations here.
Download a full job description and application form on our Work with us page. The deadline to apply is Friday 14th Feb 2020.